Lovi Poe on the cover of FHM October 2016

By | 6:07 PM Leave a Comment
Lovi Poe on the cover of FHM October 2016
Actress Lovi Poe returns to FHM magazine in a cover shoot with "themes of temptation, seduction, and the original sin."

"I like to show these images, but it's just an image I exude. I don't know why people think of me in the way they see me when I pose for a magazine, but sometimes I like to think that I'm the exact opposite," she said in her FHM interview.

Also in the October 2016 issue is a trip to typhoon-stricken Batanes; a discussion about man versus female things, and Chito Miranda of Parokya ni Edgar.

FHM October 2016 is now available in supermarkets, convenience stores, newsstands, and bookstores nationwide!


Lovi Poe FHM October 2016 cover

Lovi Poe black bra

Lovi Poe bare legs in red dress

Lovi Poe backless red dress


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS POST?
Share your ideas by commenting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT FORM

Name

Email *

Message *